hi all, I'm in a real pickle. I passed on sandstone no regrets - now I'm considering mastic and would like to get it in day or brief BUT I'm also thinking should I wait for sahara? I'm going back & forth between the get now/ wait for later and what if everything is gone when i do want mastic. I sorta had this panic moment with sandstone but eventually went with my gut and got truffle which is just how do you guys do it- all this wondeful choices to pick from. i have not seen a mastic brief or day so any pics might help. thanks so much.