Does anyone have MLD in powder pink??

minami

Jenn
O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
Hi everyone

I just got a blue Chanel coco handle and was thinking of a pink boy - then my mom was like I should consider MLD as I think most of my dressing is kinda feminine and I love that I can remove the straps from the dior for dinner/ formal options

so my local store currently only has powder pink and wondering if anyone has one and the wear on it? I’m not clumsy with bags but also don’t want something that will yellow since I live in a humid country.. I saw some stories on here

I was initially asking my SA for Nude but sold out lol should I wait?
Thanks so much

Hi everyone

I just got a blue Chanel coco handle and was thinking of a pink boy - then my mom was like I should consider MLD as I think most of my dressing is kinda feminine and I love that I can remove the straps from the dior for dinner/ formal options

so my local store currently only has powder pink and wondering if anyone has one and the wear on it? I’m not clumsy with bags but also don’t want something that will yellow since I live in a humid country.. I saw some stories on here

I was initially asking my SA for Nude but sold out lol should I wait?
Thanks so much
Powder pink lambskin shouldn't yellow over time. It's patent leather that tends to yellow.

If you like the Nude colour, then you can ask your SA to transfer it into the store from another boutique.

Reactions: minami
hi again joe I went to the store and fell in love with the powder pink omggg

can I get your input on red vs powder pink? The powder pink has my heart but im so worried it would get dirty easily ❤️❤️

This is much lighter, and can show dirt over time. Would you be interested in a light blue or jade colour instead?

9589DB4A-1FB1-4970-AE9C-DB719B2D19F5.jpeg3EC8CD17-881F-421E-996C-916D30A52558.jpeg77F55E5B-4943-4892-A90C-8A8E6C0ACB89.jpeg

Reactions: averagejoe
Reactions: Myybags and minami
hi again joe I went to the store and fell in love with the powder pink omggg

can I get your input on red vs powder pink? The powder pink has my heart but im so worried it would get dirty easily ❤❤

View attachment 4844915View attachment 4844916View attachment 4844917
Sounds like you really like the Powder Pink! I say, go for it!

You can get a Dior Mitzah scarf to wrap around the handles to protect them from dirt from the hands. As for the bag, avoid wearing dark denim with it which can transfer colour to the leather. With proper care, even a light colour can look new for several years.

Reactions: Myybags and minami
Just bring a handbag cleansing wipe around with you for peace of mind and go with the powder pink! It’s clearly the color you love most and I agree, it’s lovely!
Sounds like you really like the Powder Pink! I say, go for it!

Thanks dear!! Will remember the handbag wipe

You can get a Dior Mitzah scarf to wrap around the handles to protect them from dirt from the hands. As for the bag, avoid wearing dark denim with it which can transfer colour to the leather. With proper care, even a light colour can look new for several years.

thanks so much Joe ❤️ Will get one soon by October and reveal