Does anyone have mini HL

yourlovely

Oct 7, 2008
hi, im new here, i was thinking on buying mini HL as a gift to myself.
but i scared of im picking the wrong bag, girls and guys i need your help, give me some your opinion....thx:sad:

it really depends on your needs.. I have a Mini HL and it fits more than you would think but I still don't use it as an everyday bag. I only use it when I just need my cell, lipgloss, keys and a small wallet.

A mono canvas mini hl was the first LV I bought for myself and I still use it 12 years later..... It fits essentials and I have a strap to I can wear it different ways, good luck!

it really depends on your needs.. I have a Mini HL and it fits more than you would think but I still don't use it as an everyday bag. I only use it when I just need my cell, lipgloss, keys and a small wallet.

I don't have this bag, but I've been wanting to get one for a while. If you're set on it, make sure you get the strap too - having it to wear cross body makes it really useful !

I have the mini HL as well and i use it when i'm in a hurry or going out on errands and would only need a cellphone, cles and keys or if i don't want to bring a big bag.

I have the mini HL as well and i use it when i'm in a hurry or going out on errands and would only need a cellphone, cles and keys or if i don't want to bring a big bag.

i'm aiming to get myself a pre-owned HL, it's so cute, and it's bigger than my wapity so i guess it could fit a bit more than wapity lol, i think u should get it, it's a good choice!