Does anyone have metallic boudoir mineral hobo?

This one?
attachment.php

I don't have it but looks like a lovely hand-held/on-arm bag according to the measurements. Did you try it on?

Attachments

• metalic mineral boudoir hobo bag 2380usd.JPG
    metalic mineral boudoir hobo bag 2380usd.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 289
I have seen this IRL... it is big. But size is relative. And sometimes, you just gotta have a big bag.

And since you have tried it on at the store then I'm guessing you love the color and have no problems with it. I'm just mentioning it because the color of the bag looks quite different IRL vs. the BV website photo. Good luck in deciding!

I'd love to see that one in person. The color in the picture looks silvery to me. Does it have a gold character in person?

I've seen some slgs in this colour, and was really close to pick up a knot bracelet (in place of much desired peltro). To me it's very much like white mother of pearl with less rainbow hues, or pure marble/limestone. Yes it's silvery but there's some warmth to it.
Marble.jpg

OT, but hi there, capulet!!
gi63.gif

I saw it at NM a couple days ago and it is a larger bag but I wouldn't consider it huge at all. It is beautiful and is like a pale champagne gold. Stunning. Caught my attention the most out of all the BV bags. :biggrin: