Does anyone have metallic boudoir mineral hobo?

Oct 30, 2006
I saw this bag in Dallas the other day and at first I thought it was too big but I just love it. Does anyone have it?

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I saw that one at NM last month but I was distracted by a Bella and a Parachute and forgot to even walk over and look at it!!

Oct 30, 2006
This one?

I don't have it but looks like a lovely hand-held/on-arm bag according to the measurements. Did you try it on?
I did try it on but just quickly. I thought it was too big but now I am thinking based on the dimensions, it wasn't really that big.

TDL

Dec 19, 2008
I have seen this IRL... it is big. But size is relative. And sometimes, you just gotta have a big bag.

And since you have tried it on at the store then I'm guessing you love the color and have no problems with it. I'm just mentioning it because the color of the bag looks quite different IRL vs. the BV website photo. Good luck in deciding!

Oct 30, 2006
I would love to get it but I am not buying any bags right now. I have to do some things around the house first. Sorry, ladies.

jburgh

BV ~ Ferragamo ~ TODs
Authenticator
O.G.
Aug 17, 2007
In the Forest
I'd love to see that one in person. The color in the picture looks silvery to me. Does it have a gold character in person?

Mid-

silent = listen
O.G.
Mar 18, 2007
I've seen some slgs in this colour, and was really close to pick up a knot bracelet (in place of much desired peltro). To me it's very much like white mother of pearl with less rainbow hues, or pure marble/limestone. Yes it's silvery but there's some warmth to it.

OT, but hi there, capulet!!

capulet

Feb 22, 2008
Hi Mid-! Miss you! I've been out of town a lot, and haven't been to NYC in ages. Hmm, a mineral knot bracelet sounds lovely!

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
California SF Bayarea
I saw it at NM a couple days ago and it is a larger bag but I wouldn't consider it huge at all. It is beautiful and is like a pale champagne gold. Stunning. Caught my attention the most out of all the BV bags. :biggrin: