Does Anyone Have Kooba Vintage Cognac & Toffee?

jchiara

is really in love...
O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
Hey - me again.
Does anyone know the difference between the Toffee and Cognac colors? I thought that the Toffee might have been a bit redder, if I remember correctly and the Cognac was more of a golden brown?
Thoughts? Break out those Marcelles and Lucys and tell me!!?
This MIGHT seem a bit weird since I'm actually posting pics....but we ALL know how different stock photos can be vs. the real deal. The one the left is Toffee, the one on the right is Cognac....
Which do you guys like better?

Attachments

• kooba-marcelletoffee-a_t.jpg
    kooba-marcelletoffee-a_t.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 86
  • kooba-marcellecognac-a_t.jpg
    kooba-marcellecognac-a_t.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 106
Hey - me again.
Does anyone know the difference between the Toffee and Cognac colors? I thought that the Toffee might have been a bit redder, if I remember correctly and the Cognac was more of a golden brown?
Thoughts? Break out those Marcelles and Lucys and tell me!!?
This MIGHT seem a bit weird since I'm actually posting pics....but we ALL know how different stock photos can be vs. the real deal. The one the left is Toffee, the one on the right is Cognac....
Which do you guys like better?

Oh the cognac for sure. I had a Nisha bag in Toffee and sold it because of the color. It was too reddish for me. It just wasn't an appealing color to me.

The cognac. I have bags in both colors (Toffee Nisha and Cognac Marcelle) and while I like both I definitely prefer the cognac. The ladies above are right - the toffee has more of a reddish brown tint to it.