Does anyone have have the 'joy' boston bag??

I WANT this bag in tobacco Guccissima... tried it on at Nordstrom last week and fell in love. It may be an alternative for me to the LV brown watercolor speedy 30 fiasco, which they refuse to sell in the US.

0442104368455_500x500.jpg

This one is just lovely, with an awesome colorful lining, too. I may take the plunge...

^^I love your bag. I think they took it off the USA Gucci . I am trying to figure out why. I don't think it was in the sale.

That girl Jessica on Kathy Griffin's show was wearing it on the last episode. It gave me a good idea of what it looks like IRL and it's pretty. :heart:

Selena gorgeous collection of shoes and bags

i always love the style of speedy so when i saw this gucci boston bag i couldnt resist buying it:nuts: the first one is the orange last April then after 2 weeks i bought the green one:wlae:

gucciboston2.jpg

I WANT this bag in tobacco Guccissima... tried it on at Nordstrom last week and fell in love. It may be an alternative for me to the LV brown watercolor speedy 30 fiasco, which they refuse to sell in the US.

This one is just lovely, with an awesome colorful lining, too. I may take the plunge...

OOOoo!!! I LOVE this purse. Is it current season? I haven't seen it. It's at Nordies?

I got the small beige one for my birthday and it is my first Gucci. I love it and its really cute and looks good with anything I wear lol.

I usually love Diors but the birthday present was such a surprise and I totally love my first Gucci!

will take some pic soon

My first gucci bag is the boston joy in crystal leather gold and it looks gorgeous! I checked it online before I purchased it and when I saw it I really fell in love with it. The gucci boston is more spacious than the LV speedy and less expensive. Go for the gucci joy boston!

I have it in black. I haven't seen the brown one in person though, but it looks lovely here. I'd love to see pics when you get it. :yes:

^^I love your bag. I think they took it off the USA Gucci . I am trying to figure out why. I don't think it was in the sale.

it's because of the peeling/cracking issue of the gunmetal leather trims. a lot of bags were returned bec of this. i have yet to return mine (although mine's a tote in ebony/metallic trim). got it in Hong Kong but i'm not based there and the gucci store won't exchange it where i am now bec their store is not gucci owned. :sad: i love the white & platinum, hope they will make these again in a different metallic trim finish i hope, so no more cracks/peeling on the leather.

it's because of the peeling/cracking issue of the gunmetal leather trims. a lot of bags were returned bec of this. i have yet to return mine (although mine's a tote in ebony/metallic trim). got it in Hong Kong but i'm not based there and the gucci store won't exchange it where i am now bec their store is not gucci owned. :sad: i love the white & platinum, hope they will make these again in a different metallic trim finish i hope, so no more cracks/peeling on the leather.

Really? It cracks and peels? I've had mine for about 9 months and there's NONE of those issues. If ever my bag comes to that, is it possible to return/excahnge it?

They took mine back twice without any problems -just save your receipt. They said that some people had problems, and others had no problems at all. It may depend on how often you use the bag. They are very aware of this problem, so I wouldn't worry!