Does anyone have have the 'joy' boston bag??

Yesterday, I bought the Gucci Joy in beige/ebony color with the gunmetal trim. From far away it looks kinda silver/greyish. I bought it because I was looking for a black or gray purse that I could dress up, wear with jeans and has a young modern edge to it. Its this purse! I LOVE IT!

I think I just bought the same bag but I have no idea what the name is but what you described sounds like the bag I own. Do you have pictures of what this bag looks like?

Thanks so much!

This is me and my Gucci Joy Boston bag in my car during traffic.
I like this bag, mine is large size.I'm 5.7" so I like to carry oversized bag.
Get one and you will like it.
w022.jpg

i have this bag in white w/ platinum trim in medium.... i cannot emphasize how much i love it!!! its a classic shape and wearable colour with just enough POP to distinguish it from (just another) speedy... it's the PERFECT summer bag. heard it had some problems earlier with peeling metallic trim but none so far for me. highly recommend it.

i have this bag in white w/ platinum trim in medium.... i cannot emphasize how much i love it!!! its a classic shape and wearable colour with just enough POP to distinguish it from (just another) speedy... it's the PERFECT summer bag. heard it had some problems earlier with peeling metallic trim but none so far for me. highly recommend it.

I was thinking about getting the medium in white w/ platinum trim sometime too... do you think you could post a pic of it? Preferable with it on your arm or something? The only reason I won't get it is because I am afraid it won't be comfortable to carry, because it's such a large bag and the straps aren't long enough for shoulder carrying (at least it doesn't seem like they are).

Yep! I have the same bag as Jannilicious83, only in the medium size and I love it. I just love the shape-It is like the LV Speedy and I have speedy's size 30 and 35 so this is about the same size range. Hope you get one!

^^Selena - gorgeous :love: i love how your closet is organized.

I don't have one but i hope to own one very soon. I am in love with the white guccissima joy boston. It's on my list!!! I also saw it in black and in a rust brown at my boutique.

As much as I love the Speedy and Joy, I think they are a pain to carry around when shopping or out. I prefer the Joy because the straps are thinner and easier to hold when shopping. Hope that helps~