Does anyone have F/W 2010 catalogue...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ... and would you pretty please help a gal out with more info on this bag? It’s described as a purple iridescent.

If you could let me know what the official color is, and perhaps what leather? I searched all 81 pages of the FW 2010 thread and found a photo of it, but no other info. I know they had the beetle/scarabee colors, but I could only find info on the green and brown. Unless this is a brown that looks purple?

Any additional info is much appreciated! I’ve posted in the ID thread and Von gave me the idea that a catalogue would give me the exact info. Honestly hoping someone will say this is a boring, dull brown so I won’t be tempted to get it! because if it’s the pretty, iridescent purple it’s described as being, I want it. And I shouldn’t!!!

IMG_1817.jpg

TIA!!!

2. I also found the beetle/scarabee in ink, but this seems to be a much different shade of purple

3. I think the color is gladiol
    It was a brown with purple undertones
    Really pretty
    I bought my son a wallet in this color

Hershey'sKisses likes this.
  4. The color in the photo looks so pretty

5. I accidentally came across this color!!!

It might be IRIS in iridescent Napa, although this looks more blue toned!!! Jburgh’s post to the rescue!
    IMG_2486.jpg

jburgh likes this.
  6. Whatever it is, it’s pretty!

Hershey'sKisses likes this.