Does anyone have experience with temporal eyebrow lifting in Seoul / Korea for ponytail/ fox eye look?

Hi there, I will be going to Korea for DES revision. I haven't chosen my surgeon yet. I would like to have a temporal browlift to lift the corners of my brows and eyes. I always pull my ponytail and braids to give me this look. I dont want it as intense as how they do it in Turkey... I know Korea is more into the natural look, but wanted to ask if anyone has experience with this in Korea?

Right now I'm considering Dr. Seo at Machimpyo, Dr. Kwon at Arc, Dr. Choi at JW, Dr. Kim at 1mm, and Dr. Kim at Ohkims for DES revision, fat grafting, and temple brow lift

I was actually looking for something similar. To me they said lifting the eye corner that way doesn't last very long, unless your skin is somewhat lax. Instead it would be possible to raise the canthus a little which would make the eye more narrow though. Lifting the outer brow shouldn't be a problem. I saw a girl from Hungary on Nana's youtube channel getting this done. I don't know if I can just post links here, so I'll tell you that there is a follow-up from 3 weeks ago and the original one from 4 months ago.

I was actually looking for something similar. To me they said lifting the eye corner that way doesn't last very long, unless your skin is somewhat lax. Instead it would be possible to raise the canthus a little which would make the eye more narrow though. Lifting the outer brow shouldn't be a problem. I saw a girl from Hungary on Nana's youtube channel getting this done. I don't know if I can just post links here, so I'll tell you that there is a follow-up from 3 weeks ago and the original one from 4 months ago.
Can you tell me the title of the video so i can look it up? It does last because it's would be an endoscopic lift. It wouldn't last if it was threads, but brow lifts tend to last. I def dont want canthus tilt because i want my brow to all be pulled up as well.

Title: Mid-face Lift, Corner Lip lift, Philtrum Reduction, Eyebags Plastic Surgery Korea | To Look Younger

The brow lift definitely lasts, yes.
Maybe I was getting it wrong. I thought on top of the brow lift you meant changing your eye shape as well (pulling it out-/upwards). That last part I was told doesn't last because there would be tension on the skin and it would just go back after a while.

Title: Mid-face Lift, Corner Lip lift, Philtrum Reduction, Eyebags Plastic Surgery Korea | To Look Younger

The brow lift definitely lasts, yes.
Maybe I was getting it wrong. I thought on top of the brow lift you meant changing your eye shape as well (pulling it out-/upwards). That last part I was told doesn't last because there would be tension on the skin and it would just go back after a while.
What about a cheek lift? It can also lift the corner of eyes up. Does that procedure last?