Does anyone have experience with Selfridges website customer service?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm getting worried.

I posted before that I was missing a lipstick from my 5-item order. I emailed their customer service and only got an automated reply that they have "high volume" and will be delayed in replying to me. Now, I don't like sitting around knowing that I paid for something that wasn't cheap and didn't get it. I even emailed their second address and called their international number several times---only to get a busy signal every time.

So I thought that visiting their FB page would speed things up. Lo and behold, I found SO many people complaining about their customer service regarding their website and Selfridges kept saying to email one of the addresses I already emailed to.

If they don't resolve my issue, is there any way to do a chargeback on one item? Or do I just accept that I lost about £24? Please help :sad:

2. hi there...curious as to what ended up happening? Did you get a response from Selfridges at all?