Does anyone have experience with Inseller Luxiry shopping site?

Bbb4ever

Jan 6, 2013
Does anyone have any shopping experience with Inseller luxury shopping site? Do they sell authentic handbags?

LVoely1

Oct 12, 2012
I know this is old, but I recently bought a vintage Chanel from them in Dubai. I went to their office and they were quite helpful. I have no doubt that the bag I bought is authentic.

Apr 13, 2009
Bags and Make-up Planet
Did any you shop with Inseller, the Dubai based web site? Is it a reputable seller? I am currently looking at the Chanel bag with them, but I have never heard of them before. The site looks legit and the had an immediate chat window. Any input would be appreciated!

Peichern Tan

Sep 14, 2015
Australia
81B2689F-B16B-45B8-B732-50EECC8299DD.jpeg View attachment 3984058 View attachment 3984058
Did any you shop with Inseller, the Dubai based web site? Is it a reputable seller? I am currently looking at the Chanel bag with them, but I have never heard of them before. The site looks legit and the had an immediate chat window. Any input would be appreciated!
I’ve brought from inseller many times and they usually put a thank you note next to your purchase and what I got was a prada saffiano lux tote bag from them and I got it checked and turn out to be legit so I had a great experience just to put my

LGGSZCA

Jan 16, 2019
I just purchased a 1995 Louis Vuitton Saumur from them. Looks to be in good shape. The reviews have been good. I will post photos when it arrives.

Ladan Mrss

Oct 20, 2014
I have purchased:
Alexander Wang Rockie with Rose Gold Hardware
Givenchy Antigona Mini Mint Green

Lovely customer service and 100% Authentic.

P.S: I am based in Dubai.

grantwilson

Oct 3, 2019
luckystar07 said: ↑

Did any you shop with Inseller, the Dubai based web site? Is it a reputable seller? I am currently looking at the Chanel bag with them, but I have never read essay typer reviews or heard of them before. The site looks legit and the had an immediate chat window. Any input would be appreciated!
Hi,

Could you please share your experience? Have you ordered from Inseller? I've been also planning to purchase a bag for my wife (her birthday is in December). They have now plenty of discounts as I can see.