Does anyone have either of these?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Could you please post pics of either of them on? I'm trying to decide which bracelt to get and these are 2 of my faves but I've never seen these on..

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. I'm sorry I don't have any pics to post, but... I've tried the second one on in store, and love love love it. Good luck!

3. I love the black one. Its georgous

4. I don't have either but I am planning to buy the beaded silver VERRRRY soon..(I hope!!) I like the onyx too, but it's over my budget for now..
    GL hope you choose the best one, they are both TDF.:tup:

5. No pics i'm afraid, but i have the silver beaded one, and i also love it. It is simple yet very eye catching, i have the necklace to match also.

6. The silver one is gorg! Do you mind if I ask how much it is?

7. When i got mine it was £70 that was nearly 3 years ago, it is now £100.

8. I have the black onyx one and it's gorgeous. I tried on the other one, too, but my dh said it looked too formal for my more casual wardrobe. The onyx is truly stunning. I want the matching necklace next! Sorry I have no pics, camera is busted. Hopefully this weekend I can post some.

9. Thanks girls! :smile: