Does anyone have Dolce Vita boots?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm interested in getting one but I don't know how comfortable they are. Some of them seem to be a little pricey. Let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]

2. Hi there!

I'm not sure about the high heel boots by dolce vita, but i have some flat heels and they're pretty comfortable and true to their size. I have a size 7.5 foot and my size 7 pair are tight but comfortable. I can walk around in them all day.

I agree that they're pricey for what they are - basic shoes - but they're generally sold at brick and online shops where you can get a discount. Look around!

3. Yes, I have these booties. I bought them to wear with cropped leggings and skinny jeans. I bought them more for style than comfort. They feel pretty similar to my other 3" heels. I have plenty of room in the toe box, which is nice, but otherwise, they feel OK. I can go about 4 hours in them. The quality is what I would expect for the price.

[​IMG]

4. I have similar booties, a pair of ankle boots, and some flats. They aren't the most comfortable shoes I own, I have to say, but very cute.