Does anyone have comparison pics of Small and Large Sophia?

ulikeymahpurze?

Purse Addiction
Jun 24, 2010
Hi guys!

I'm really diggin' these sophia bags right now. I love the shape of the bag!

Just wondering if anyone has comparison pics of the large and small sophia bags. I recently bought the small black and small grey gathered and I'm thinking about getting some patent ones too, but I'm contemplating on the size. I'm 5'4" small framed 117 lbs. If you have both sizes, I would love to see some side by side comparison pics and hopefully some modeling pics too. Thanks!!!!

Hi Ulikey!

I actually just returned my 2 small sophias because I figured out the large worked better for me. The small is a decent size, but with the large you have plenty of room and you can fit the handles over your shoulder. That is what I needed. Here are my pics before I returned....
Crimson patent (large) I kept this one
Sequin op art and silver (small) returned

Hope this helps :smile:

Attachments

• crimson sophia handles down.jpg
    crimson sophia handles down.jpg
    183.9 KB · Views: 179
  • sophia group2.jpg
    sophia group2.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 416
Last edited:
Hi Ulikey!

I actually just returned my 2 small sophias because I figured out the large worked better for me. The small is a decent size, but with the large you have plenty of room and you can fit the handles over your shoulder. That is what I needed. Here are my pics before I returned....
Crimson patent (large) I kept this one
Sequin op art and silver (small) returned

Hope this helps :smile:

Thanks!

I personally think the large is the better size. I've seen the small and it looks so tiny. I'm only 4'11" and I prefer the large. It's not an overwhelmingly large bag and it has some slouch to it.

I am 5'8" and prefer the small because I can carry in the nook of my arm or use the shoulder strap (most often used this way) and it won't buckle in the middle or have the dog eared look

I had the small bag and ended up returning it for a large. The large is 17 inches wide whereas the small is 14 inches wide. The extra 3 inches (for only $40 more) is worth it in my opinion. The satchel straps fit so much better on my shoulder (I have a small/medium frame at 5'7) and when using the shoulder strap it has a lovely slouch. I use the bag for everyday items (sunglasses, wallet, water, cosmetic case), but when I recently traveled I was able to fit a magazine, extra water, snacks, without making it look like a huge duffel.