does anyone have coach burgendy sunglasses?

inch37

O.G.
Feb 24, 2006
yes I need more glasses you would think I have 10 heads lol I guess its an obsession I don't have any burgendy how do they look what do you think? any pic's? how is it looking throught them? thanks for any help.:tup:

I own the burgundy Pansy sunglasses. I also have them in the black. I find the lenses are great and the view through them isn't strange at all. I don't have a photo of them at the moment but I will show you my black ones. I think I may have posted them for you before but reruns are good, right? :P

Attachments

• MK-0149.JPG
    MK-0149.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 73
  • MK-0147.JPG
    MK-0147.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 73
I :heart: brown bags & torti glasses, but I've recently ventured into the world of burgundy (per DH request...if he sees one more brown __________...&#@&$#*^)

I have Suzie and Posey in burgundy...I'm posting indoor pics, but I find that out in sunlight, they look even more beautiful. (The pic of two Suzies shows tortoise compared with burgundy)

For reference, I have auburn/brunette hair and I was afraid that burgundy might not work for me, but I (and my DH) really like it. As far as wearing them, they give no funky color distortions...I do enjoy them!

Attachments

• sungtpf2.jpg
    sungtpf2.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 69
  • sungtpff.jpg
    sungtpff.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 68
  • sunnygtpf.jpg
    sunnygtpf.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 68
  • suzie2.jpg
    suzie2.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 70
I own the burgundy Pansy sunglasses. I also have them in the black. I find the lenses are great and the view through them isn't strange at all. I don't have a photo of them at the moment but I will show you my black ones. I think I may have posted them for you before but reruns are good, right? :P

OH GOOD GRIEF! I MEANT POSEY SUNGLASSES, NOT PANSY!

sold you talked me right in I have red hair so why not lol I just bought the allie I almost grabbed the suzie but wasn't sure about the shape on my round face :O)

Yay! I believe you'll love them...Allie is on my w/l, too. BTW I think my sunny coach collection is bigger than it needs to be only because they are flattering to round faces like ours:biggrin:

:P:yes:

I have the Patti sunglasses & Alicia sunglasses, both in burgundy!

Edit: Sorry for the crappy pics, I guess I don't have any of them together loaded onto my computer and these were labeled wrong. Anyhow... the sunglasses in the pic are the Alicia sunglasses.

Attachments

• Sunglasses1.jpg
    Sunglasses1.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Sunglasses2.jpg
    Sunglasses2.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 75
I have burgundy from last year. Purchased them at Nordstrom (as they were exclusive to Nordie's - Coach wasn't selling them). I LOVE THEM! (Fireflies on the sides with the Coach emblem.) I LOVE the color and I LOVE the way they fit and look on my face. I get tons of compliments on them. I have fair'ish' skin, some freckles, grey eyes, and reddish hair. They're awesome!:heart::heart::heart:

Personally, I think they will look great on you. My room partner (elem. school) has your coloring and they look lovely on her. I'm fair and medium auburn and it works for me, too. The only combo I would fear now (only because I haven't seen it) would be burgundy glasses with burgundy (red/blue tint) hair. 95% of my sunglasses are tortoise and I couldn't be any happier breaking away from them with Coach's version of burgundy.

ok sooo im excited about getting my burgundy allie sunglasses and daughter says ewww your a redhead and you bought burgundy glasses am I to pale or too much a redhead to wear burgundy
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=4033336&a=32127526&p=75579249

I think they're going to look fantastic on you. I'm wearing them in the picture - I know it's probably too small to see. (And my hair isn't nearly as GORGEOUS and red as yours is!)

Please model when they arrive! :yahoo: