Does anyone have Cartier Love earrings? Love ring?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
I went to Cartier yesterday and tried on everything! I think I have pretty much made up my mind.
There will be 2 rounds of purchasing. Ring and earrings, then bangle. lol.

Ok first I saw the Cartier love earrings , small huggie hoop type with diamonds. I loved them, but they were a little small for me. The sa is bringing in some harger hoops for me to try on this week. No diamonds, larger hoop. I am looking for Rose gold. I think he said they might have to be special ordered.
Second , I love the full bracelet in Rose Gold. So pretty and I have all yellow gold. Also I went with the intention of buying a trinity ring, but it didn't look good on me at all. The love rings, thinner 4 mm did. I am either going to get the Rose gold with one diamond or the full diamond one.
Do you think it looses the industrial look of the Love colection if you see no screws with the all diamond? Or does one diamond look better?
Does anyone have these peices?

BTW, The sweet sa said the price increase is mostly for watches and very few jewelry. NOT the love bracelet.

I have the thicker love ring in yellow gold. I wear it the middle finger of my right hand and I wear a yg love bracelet on my left hand. I think it looks more balanced that way. I love my love ring and I've gotten many compliments on it. My ring is plain with no diamonds. I tried the diamond love ring on but didn't like it. Personally I prefer the look of the traditional screws for the love ring and I love 4 diamonds on the love bracelet but to each their own! Good luck on your decision!!

I have the thinner love ring in white gold with 1 diamond. I do love it as it was a promise ring given to me by my bf. However, I kinda like the thicker one better. I feel it has more presence and looks more classic than the thinner love ring.

While the full diamond one is amazing, IMO I feel the screws should be present on this ring given that is the very essence of this love collection. :smile:

I have the thicker, full diamond black ceramic screw motif one. I get a lot more compliments on this ring than my other diamond rings (even those that are more blingy). I too feel that the screw motif needs to be visible on this line, hence my choice to go for the black ceramic against the diamonds. Go for one diamond if you want a bit of bling and let the rest of the band be plain.

Actually, I think they also make a full diamond version of the thinner love ring where you can still see the screw motif. The diamonds are on the band itself, not where the screws are. It looks like the full diamond black ceramic one, only the screws are not in black ceramic but in rose gold. If you want some bling on the thinner band, this would be my first choice. My second choice would be to go for the plain band where all the screws are visible. But if you want some bling and feel the full diamond one I described above is too much, then go for the one with one diamond. I don't really like the full diamond one where all the screws are.

I have the medium hoops in WG without diamonds. I LOVE (collection lol) them.
They have become my standard go-to earring and I LOVE (collection lol) how they work with my chrongraph watch. Excellent choice. The LOVE WG mediums no diamonds, I wear ALL the time.

I have the medium hoops in WG without diamonds. I LOVE (collection lol) them.
They have become my standard go-to earring and I LOVE (collection lol) how they work with my chrongraph watch. Excellent choice. The LOVE WG mediums no diamonds, I wear ALL the time.
I got the large hoops, YG. They are on the way!!! I think these are a nice hoop for everyday. I wish they came in Rose gold.
I liked the medium too. Post pics if you can.

I have the thicker, full diamond black ceramic screw motif one. I get a lot more compliments on this ring than my other diamond rings (even those that are more blingy). I too feel that the screw motif needs to be visible on this line, hence my choice to go for the black ceramic against the diamonds. Go for one diamond if you want a bit of bling and let the rest of the band be plain.

That sounds gorgeous ShyShy, any chance for modeling pics? I have never seen this version of the love ring on anyone. :smile: