Does anyone have black mini mongram?

Syntagma

Sep 6, 2006
I have been searching the threads looking for some tPF's pictures of a black mini mongram. Not the TST but the black with what looks like white (?) LV's!?!

I am thinking about buying something in this tone from elux but I would love to see some better pictures of it. The ones on elux don't really show it that well!?! And if you have it do you love it!?! I am not worried about the design mainly just what the fabric looks like.

This color:

p10954406_ph_hero.jpg

THANKS SOOO MUCH in advance!! :nuts:

Crystal...:flowers:

I tried the black mini mono last Christmas at Neiman's. It is similiar to the TST. I thought it was cute... I passed cause it felt like a Panetone fruit cake box... generous in size with the black and white straps making it a great lazy casual weekend kind of bag...

oooohhhh I hope you get your Miroir Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!! But if not....well mini mono is technically discontinued and I love that bag!

Yeah me too! :sad: However my SA has not been at work for the past two days. THAT'S always a BAD sign. The same thing happened when the Damier Azur was released and she only just gave me a call about it this week!?! OMG good thing I took matters into my own hands and got it from somewhere else!

I've been looking at that bag on Elux too Crystal. I like the unique shape and the color combo. I have never seen one IRL, so I can only go by the pics too, but I like it!:yes: