Does anyone have Bayswater in Royal Blue ??

Aug 26, 2009
Hello ... I was wondering if anyone have a Bayswater in royal blue? I called the SA in Cheshire Oak last week and she said they have a royal blue bayswater in stock. I have been searching for any photos to no avail. Can anyone upload a photo of the royal blue so that I know what does it look like? I am going there next week to have a look but cant imagine what it looks like ... hmmm .... Many thanks.

Hi!

Did you buy it?

I was in CO today and had a look for it - thought I could take a pic for you - but it wasn't there. Would love to see it if it was you who bought it.

Hi!

Did you buy it?

I was in CO today and had a look for it - thought I could take a pic for you - but it wasn't there. Would love to see it if it was you who bought it.

Yes .. I did actually :P. I cant wait any longer .. DH said he can only drive me there on Thursday... so I call the SA and ask them to do mail order for me yesterday. I have received it today :yahoo:and I was sooo excited.... I loove it. It is just like what I imagine it would be. I will upload some photos later ...

Yes .. I did actually :P. I cant wait any longer .. DH said he can only drive me there on Thursday... so I call the SA and ask them to do mail order for me yesterday. I have received it today :yahoo:and I was sooo excited.... I loove it. It is just like what I imagine it would be. I will upload some photos later ...

Congratulations, sounds like a great color :yahoo:!
Looking forward to see the pictures :smile:.

Thank you everyone :smile:. The leather is called textured buffalo so the bag is extremely light but its easily creases. I am actually used to heavy leather so I guess it takes some getting use to. But I really adore the colour ... Dont know if I can easily match it with my outfit though?? here are some photos but pardon the quality I am no expert at taking photos :P .

Attachments

• bayswater1.jpg
    bayswater1.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 118
  • bayswater4.jpg
    bayswater4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 117
  • bayswater2.jpg
    bayswater2.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 83
  • bayswater3.jpg
    bayswater3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 85
Wow! That is a really gorgeous colour, much better than what I'd imagined! Perfect colour for summer.

The leather looks lovely and it'll probably be easier to carry all day with it being lighter.

So glad you like it and great photos btw.:woohoo:

Wow! That is a really gorgeous colour, much better than what I'd imagined! Perfect colour for summer.

The leather looks lovely and it'll probably be easier to carry all day with it being lighter.

So glad you like it and great photos btw.:woohoo:

Thank you Brookles :smile: ... I am planning to use it all summer :biggrin: .. but I must say the creases on the bottom does bother me a bit ... I feel like ironing it :P ..