Does anyone have anything in Tortora?

kiwi678

Mar 7, 2012
I quite like this color but since I got mini mac in dusty pink , I realize Tortora and dusty pink are quite similar? If anyone of you can show pic or describe the color would be much appreciated. Thanks!:smile:

Yup!!! I have the Mini Mac in Tortora with Rose Gold hardware. It's amazing!!! I love the color so much and I'd describe it as a greyish lavender. In some lights it's very purple and in others, it looks more grey. It's nothing like Dusty Pink, at all ;)

tortoraminimac1_zps57ca4acd.jpg

tortoraminimac2_zps0c1f3601.jpg

Yup!!! I have the Mini Mac in Tortora with Rose Gold hardware. It's amazing!!! I love the color so much and I'd describe it as a greyish lavender. In some lights it's very purple and in others, it looks more grey. It's nothing like Dusty Pink, at all ;)

tortoraminimac1_zps57ca4acd.jpg

tortoraminimac2_zps0c1f3601.jpg
Thank you so much for the pictures! The color is just gorgeous! I always wanted a grey mini and also I love purple so much so this is just perfect for me! Im gonna order it now, yipee:yahoo:

Thank you so much for the pictures! The color is just gorgeous! I always wanted a grey mini and also I love purple so much so this is just perfect for me! Im gonna order it now, yipee:yahoo:

Nordstrom has the one with the rose gold hardware which I highly recommend. The yellow gold with this color, although it looks very pretty, doesn't have the wow factor IMO. But whatever you decide on will be lovely :smile:

I'm interested in getting a mini mac with rose gold either in white or tortora, but noticed that tortora is only on Nordstrom's site right now. Do any of you know if its a Nordstrom exclusive? I'm hoping to get my bag through NM with a GC event or $50 promo...thanks!

I have only seen the Tortora and rose gold combo at Nordstrom and when I saw it hanging on the display, I flipped since it's so eye catching. I see Zappos has the one with yellow gold now. I'm not sure if the RG is an exclusive with Nords, but as mentioned, I have only seen it there so far. I know for sure Bloomies doesn't even have the Mini Mac in Tortora at all, yellow or rose gold. If it's not on the NM website by now, they may not have it either.

Good news though is that Nordstrom price matches with NM :biggrin: So as long as you can show Nordstrom that NM has Mini Macs for cheaper, they will do it. Many times they care if it's the same color, but I notice if you put up a bit of a nice "fight", they'll match it anyway even if the store selling for a cheaper price doesn't have the specific color in stock lol. Sometimes you may even get a SA who doesn't care to check on the color at all and then yay, there is no "fight" to be made.

I've been wanting to get a red Swing bag but having seem Tortora, I'm thinking about getting the swing in this color! Anyone know if the hardware is in RG? It's hard to tell in the stock photos

I've been wanting to get a red Swing bag but having seem Tortora, I'm thinking about getting the swing in this color! Anyone know if the hardware is in RG? It's hard to tell in the stock photos

I personally have only seen the Tortora Swing with yellow gold. I'm not sure if it was made with rose, but the yellow and Tortora combo is still gorgeous.

My Mini MAC in Tortora came in the mail from Nordstrom's today. It is a really pretty color. I love, love it. Although it has color, it is a great neutral.
I also ordered the same bag in Coral, but it did not arrive, yet. If I don't love it as much as Tortola, it may be going back!:wondering

Does anyone know if the Mini MAC in Tortora that's on Shopbop is the rose gold or yellow gold? I never quite trust pictures and the description isn't clear. If not, has anyone seen the Mini MAC with rose gold available online anywhere? It's not on nordstrom anymore.

Does anyone know if the Mini MAC in Tortora that's on Shopbop is the rose gold or yellow gold? I never quite trust pictures and the description isn't clear. If not, has anyone seen the Mini MAC with rose gold available online anywhere? It's not on nordstrom anymore.

The Shopbop one is definitely the yellow gold, but just because the RG one is no longer on the Nordstrom website doesn't mean one of the actual stores doesn't have it in stock :smile: If I were you, I'd call the Nordstrom 800 number or live chat with someone on their website and ask them to search all the stores for it. I'm sure one is still floating around out there somewhere :yes:

Also fyi, I had seen one at the Nordstrom Westside Pavilion location in Los Angeles just a few days ago!

Last edited: