Does anyone have anything from Coach's wave line?

doublec31

Mar 3, 2006
I was thinking about selling my Coach wave pouchette because it's been sitting in my closet for a couple months now. So I pulled it out, and the suede looks so dirty around the edges!:amazed: I don't even remember it looking that bad. After about an hour of cleaning it, it still doesn't look that great, but there was a huge improvement. After it dries off, I'll post some pictures of how it looks post-washing.

Does anyone else have anything from this line, and did it get very dirty like mine?

Thanks in advance for the input.

I don't have anything from the wave line but I do have a coach hobo in suede, and yest it can get dirty real quick. You can try taking it to the cleaner, they might be able to take most of it out.

Good Luck !!

Here are some pictures:

(I don't really know what's going on with the first one, maybe just because I resized it? But I doubt it because I resized all of the other ones as well)

Attachments

• Picture 146.jpg
    Picture 146.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 148.jpg
    Picture 148.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 68
I don't think it's too bad. I have a beige suede bag and it's super hard to keep clean. I just got a Coach scarf tote which has a similar suede bottom and it has that same darkness issue near the edges on the bottom. I think it's just wear and not much will take it out. It's a beautiful bag, don't think you'd have any probs selling it.

I got this bag a while back, probably somewhere in the ballpark of a year and a half? So that may be why you've never seen it. However, Coach has come out with a variation of this line a little more recently (but still, it was at least a couple months ago).

Doublec31- I have the same bag with the exact same issues! I wore mine out last summer for the second time maybe, and my jeans were so dark that they rubbed onto the light pink suede on the side and the bottom. I was so mad and have been going crazy for months trying to clean it. I should have spreyed it, but I didn't even think about it. What's wierd is that on mine, the light pink is stained but the dark pink is fine. How did you clean it? I just used the suede eraser b/c I was scared to try anything else. The worst part is that I have the matching sandals...

Faith- I used Aldo's shoe cleaner to clean it! It's called suds. I haven't really seen it in the store set up anywhere, but if you were to ask I'm sure someone could get it for you.

The weird thing is, I sprayed it when I first got it, but that was the only time I sprayed it with anything, so I probably should've followed it up with a couple more coats. I guess it's too late now.

I really do like the bag, but I've had it so long, I'm almost getting sick of it! I would just rather save up for something a lot nicer (that may not pick up so much dirt).