Does anyone have anything from Coach's wave line?

doublec31

Mar 3, 2006
I was thinking about selling my Coach wave pouchette because it's been sitting in my closet for a couple months now. So I pulled it out, and the suede looks so dirty around the edges!:amazed: I don't even remember it looking that bad. After about an hour of cleaning it, it still doesn't look that great, but there was a huge improvement. After it dries off, I'll post some pictures of how it looks post-washing.

Does anyone else have anything from this line, and did it get very dirty like mine?

Thanks in advance for the input.

doublec31

Mar 3, 2006
Here are some pictures:

(I don't really know what's going on with the first one, maybe just because I resized it? But I doubt it because I resized all of the other ones as well)

Attachments

• Picture 146.jpg
    Picture 146.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 71
  • Picture 145.jpg
    Picture 145.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 64
  • Picture 147.jpg
    Picture 147.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 54
  • Picture 148.jpg
    Picture 148.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 42
  • Picture 149.jpg
    Picture 149.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 68

Twinklette

Over*the*Rainbow
Feb 22, 2006
I don't think it's too bad. I have a beige suede bag and it's super hard to keep clean. I just got a Coach scarf tote which has a similar suede bottom and it has that same darkness issue near the edges on the bottom. I think it's just wear and not much will take it out. It's a beautiful bag, don't think you'd have any probs selling it.

doublec31

Mar 3, 2006
I got this bag a while back, probably somewhere in the ballpark of a year and a half? So that may be why you've never seen it. However, Coach has come out with a variation of this line a little more recently (but still, it was at least a couple months ago).

Faith

He makes me smile!
O.G.
Jan 31, 2006
Doublec31- I have the same bag with the exact same issues! I wore mine out last summer for the second time maybe, and my jeans were so dark that they rubbed onto the light pink suede on the side and the bottom. I was so mad and have been going crazy for months trying to clean it. I should have spreyed it, but I didn't even think about it. What's wierd is that on mine, the light pink is stained but the dark pink is fine. How did you clean it? I just used the suede eraser b/c I was scared to try anything else. The worst part is that I have the matching sandals...

doublec31

Mar 3, 2006
Faith- I used Aldo's shoe cleaner to clean it! It's called suds. I haven't really seen it in the store set up anywhere, but if you were to ask I'm sure someone could get it for you.

The weird thing is, I sprayed it when I first got it, but that was the only time I sprayed it with anything, so I probably should've followed it up with a couple more coats. I guess it's too late now.

I really do like the bag, but I've had it so long, I'm almost getting sick of it! I would just rather save up for something a lot nicer (that may not pick up so much dirt).