does anyone have any mental rules like this:

1. i was just thinking about this whilst reading a different post... do you have any rules when purchasing designer gear... i have this (very felxable) rule where onc ei own 3 pieces from a designer i move onto the next (appart from lv of course), i kind of makes me feel i have conqured a brand and makes me feel a sense of acomplishment, maybe cos im young and i cant afford much designer stuff i feel i should spread my money out more but yeah thats my shopping rule!

2. LOL... OMG...It just takes one purchase for me to feel like I conquered the brand... Haaaa too funny..

But I must admit that I have more than 3 LV bags and plan to have more!! :smile:

3. yay at least someone else feel similar to me lol

4. Hmmm.. interesting naughty, I honestly never think it this way! For me, I never make any plan on when to move on to the next brand. The time just comes naturally, often when I see a brand new bag. But I have to admit, what has happen to me is like a progress, I started off with Gucci, Prada, Coach, Celine, Loewe, Luella, TOD's, and Bottega. And then I discovered LV, and now Hermes. But I seriously never plan on when to make the move to the next brand :biggrin:

5. I don't skip from brand to brand that much- I usually try to get a mix of all of them at the same time (ex: 1 Louis & 1 Ferragamo vs. 2 Louies) But I have moved away from Coach- they can still put out a decent bag, but I don't want to carry a brand that I see on Hollister-wearing 14 year-olds at the mall. If I ever buy Coach again, it'll be at the outlets!

6. I try not to look like a walking billboard. I'm not a big monogram/damier fan. I :heart: Vernis and Epi =)

But I only shop at LV and Chanel now for bags. I rarely buy bags though, my passion for it has settled haha.

7. ehh.. i try not to be a BRAND whore... i'm more of an LV whore than anything else. the only other non-lv item i have is my gucci 4key wallet.

8. Interesting - I know exactly what you mean. Not that I'm looking for brands to move on to, but I do reach a "saturation" point. Now, if my resources were more vast, I'm sure I wouldn't think about that. But I still prefer LV. I think I more want to get a piece from every line, rather than a bag in every brand!

9. My only rule is to get LV bags when I can afford them because I've always wanted them. Until, that is, I can afford a Hermes Kelly bag! Chocolate Brown.

10. Not really. My only rule is "The More The Merrier"!!!:biggrin:

11. No, I've never thought that.
    It takes some of the fun out of enjoying a purchase if I were to always be conscious of imposing a 3-item limit per brand.

12. oh its not a strict rule if gucci brought out something i loved and had to have i would buy it but i like to restict it to that so i can broaden my collection

13. my kinda girl :lol:

14. :roflmfao: Mine too.

15. The only rule I have is that I never go into the LV boutique unless I am going to buy something. My sa has figured it out, so now everytime she sees me she basically runs to me. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice