Does anyone have any insiders info about new RM designs?

Halzer

Hooked on Classics!
O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
OK, so I am totally smitten with my RM MAM in concord.:heart:

I am thinking of buying another but nothing is really grabbing me like the concord did.

Im dreaming of a python or croc print MAM. Or even an all over patent one. I saw the emerald croc bag on LB and I almost went for it, but I held back as I prefer the new hardware.

Does anyone here have any insiders knowledge about any new colours or designs that are being released soon? I would hate to go and buy another now and then see a black patent MAM released in a few months time.

Did you check out the pre-order thread? It's a few threads down.

Here are some more things coming out:

9/30:
Mini Nikki in Cloud Gray
Plan B Dark Brown
Plan B Noir
French Tote Gray Patent
French Tote Red Patent
French Tote Black Patent
Rendezvous Clutch Red Patent
Cheri Black Stripe/Black Patent
Cheri Red Patent
Cheri Black Patent
MAB Charcoal Patent
MAB Black Patent
MAB Red Patent
MAM Charcoal Patent
MAM Black Patent
MAM Red Patent
MAB Black Patent/Black Stripe
Nikki Red Patent
Nikki Black Patent
Nikki Charcoal Patent
Mini Nikki Red Patent
Mini Nikki Black Patent
Mini Nikki Charcoal Patent

10/30:
MAB Cloud Gray

Looks like A LOT of patent. I don't know how I feel about that...

I'm really waiting for an entirely new design for a bag. I will have too many Nikkis and enough MAM's but nothing else thrills me. I love the market Tote but it's too big. I wish they would put a fabulous new designed bag and use the Peacock leather.

Hi Halzer,

Where do you get the RM bags? Is there any stores in London sell them? For me, i get to go London a lot for business trips. So if there are some shops, that'd be fantastic, otherwise, i guess we are on the same boat, order online?

Ooooh I just noticed that a black croc MAM is due out at the end of october. I havent even seen it and I KNOW Im buying it.

This link of stores that sell RM might help!

http://www.rebeccaminkoff.com/site.html

But I don't see anything in England or Ireland, unfortunately... :sad:

(However, I would also check out the RM sub-forum sticky for "stores that sell RM," since it's frequently updated and more complete than RM's website list). If it's any comfort, even in the US many RM fans can rarely see the bags in person, either. (Not that this stops the addiction, ha ha). :nuts: