Does anyone have any experience w/ Attorney State General Office - Consumer Fraud

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello, I posted a thread a couple of months ago, I think. I had sent my bags to a consignor who sold some of them but has not paid me for them. It's been several months and I have not been paid and after many, many emails I am still getting the runaround. I am very upset by this whole situation. I was given advice here on TPF to file a complaint with the Attorney State General's office under consumer fraud. I was able to do this, submitted all the email correspondece, agreement and other information I had. It's been two weeks now. I did speak to someone in the office and they told that it takes about 8-10 weeks to hear a response from the Attorney General's Office. My question is: has anyone here ever filed a complaint with the Attorney General's Office? Were you successful in having your issue resolved? I've never done this before so I am not sure what to expect. Also, should I continue to contact the consignor to get my money back or let the AG handle this going forward? I get so frustrated dealing with the consignor. Any help would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

2. This method of reconciliation is by far the slowest moving. Is the consigner in the states? Do you have all of her information? If so, perhaps try contacting her local authorities.

3. Probably will take a little bit more time.. it is very frustrating to wait for your

money.. try to be patient and if you can contact the BBB in her area do so..