Does anyone have an Olive Gustto Baca?

I saw the Olive at Nordstrom's last week, and I would say the color on Revolve is pretty much accurate. I just found this on thepursestore.com....Really nice Gustto Cala bag in Olive!

Cala_Olive_300.jpg

Bump! One more try and then I'll give up. Anyone? :shrugs:

hi koobalover- i had seen this post a while ago but have been so busy that i couldnt take a pic. I got the gustto olive baca from revolve a fews ago. it is kind of a lighter olive, and changes color (in my eyes!) according to the light (btw i live in the pacific northwest and it's gotten very grey here in the last 2 weeks). it is certainly not a dark olive, but might even have some grey tones...but its a lovely smushy leather.
I am adding the best pic i could take, and todays not a great weather day here either...

Attachments

• baca.JPG
    baca.JPG
    16.7 KB · Views: 134
Thanks for the pic! That is such a nice neutral color... but almost looks more taupe than olive. It seems that the pictures on the web represent the bag's color pretty well though. Thank you so much for sharing - I knew that someone HAD to have this bag and I was dying to see the color in a real life pic. I appreicate your help!!!

attachment.php

Savvydoc, it really does look like it is a chameleon color. I can see how in the sunlight it would appear more green, and on an overcast day it would appear more taupe. Very pretty!

I have a green one. Got it authenticated through Gustto needed a new zipper pull cause mine was missing the said it was authenticate and a 5th old bag. Didn't have replacement parts for that bag but could send me a gold zipper...got a deal bought it off eBay for 57.00.....

I have a green one. Got it authenticated through Gustto needed a new zipper pull cause mine was missing the said it was authenticate and a 5th old bag. Didn't have replacement parts for that bag but could send me a gold zipper...got a deal bought it off eBay for 57.00.....

LV, watch the dates of the threads you are responding to. It would be better to start your own thread than reopen one that's so many years old...

Welcome to tPF! I have responded to your other Gustto issue in the other thread.