Does anyone have an Olive Gustto Baca?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all! I am so intrigued by the new Olive Baca on Revolve... but I can't get a good handle on the color.

Does anyone have this bag? Or does anyone know if the colors on Revolve are a good representation of how the bags look IRL?

I'm actually hoping the color is deeper/darker than pictured. Here is a link:

Olive Baca on Revolve

2. I've been considering a Baca also. I saw the color on the site. I wish there was a way to see a better representation of color on the web. Are you the kinda gal who changes purses according to the outfit, or are you like me, and wear outfits according to what I carry? I obsess, and use my new purses until I tire of the look.

3. I change purses often, but not too much based on what I'm wearing. The bags I have are pretty versatile, either in color or style. I love olive-colored bags, you can wear them with just about anything. I think an Olive Baca would be a stunning bag to wear casually with jeans.

Hopefully someone here already has this bag and will be kind enough to post pictures for us. :smile:

4. I think Olive is one of those colors that look different in each designers perception. I have an Olive Botkier Crosby Hobo and it isn't as green as it is a golden brownish color.

Crosby1.JPG

5. Lexie, I think you're Botkier is kinda like my Balenciaga - it's really an Olive Brown color (that's what Balenciaga called it anyhow) - it's the bag that's shown in my Avitar. Greenish tones come out when the bag's in the sunlight and/or bright fluorescent lighting, otherwise the bag has a more of a brownish tint to it. I really like the color.

6. Yes exactly....a greenish tone can come out in certain lighting but it looks more brown than green.

7. I purchased the Baca bag in Caramel. I love it. I saw the bag in a toupe color (which might be the Olive). It was like a grayish putty. I thought that the caramel color was more year round (vs. the taupe color) since I live in Chicago and it gets cold here in the winter. So, I would try to see the color in person rather than the web so that you are sure. I know that the caramel color doesn't look great online but in person it's stunning. I get stopped all the time AND I have never seen anyone with it before.
    ;)

8. Wow, I am surprised that there are so many definitions of the color olive! To me, olive is the color of a green olive. I'm a simple girl, what more can I say?

z&amommy, I could be wrong but from what I've seen taupe and olive should be two different colors. On Revolve, the olive Baca is listed as "new" and I think the taupe has been around for a while. Have you posted any pics of your Baca in action? We just love to goggle each others' bags... LOL

9. I stand corrected the taupe is different than the Olive, but on the picture it looked very close. I will take pictures of my Baca and post this weekend. I love it though.....

10. I also think the olive's a great color. I've bought two bags on revolve so far and their colors are dead on. So even though I'm hoping the color be a little deeper, my guess is it's probably very accurate on the website.

11. ^Thanks for the info, purseinsanity. It's definitely a good thing that you think the colors are accurately represented on Revolve. I'm still crossing my fingers that the pic of the Olive Baca is slightly overexposed though. ;)

12. Do you think you're going to get the bag? I'm soooo undecided between olive and rust! If you do get it, can you post pictures?

13. ^No, not for a while. I've been so bad this year. The other day I figured out how many $$$ I've spent this year on bags... It doesn't seem like a lot when you get one bag here, another there... but add it all up and... OMG. I need a break.

I'm so glad there are people here that can relate to that. Ha Ha.

14. Oh I can relate to that for sure. The thing is though, I sold bags to get my new Baca so that doesn't seem as bad.

I do plan to wait until Fall to get anything new. *fingers crossed behind my back*

15. Nobody has an Olive Baca? Does anyone have any kind of Olive Gustto? I'd love to see some real life pics. I think the Olive Baca would be worth using my Revolve new customer discount, but I wanna be sure!

...Bueller?