Does anyone have an idea when/if Macy's will have

user082008

Apr 24, 2008
The Zoe top handle pouch in black leather? I saw the patent petrol one there today but I want the regular black leather one. Any info. would be useful. TIA

Oh and does anyone know when macys.com coach section will be updated?

Last edited:

bagap

O.G.
Jul 31, 2008
Cali-4-Ni-A
I was at Macy's on Friday to check out the new bags because that is when my boutique was updating their floor set. Macy's had all the new sig zoe's, no zoe leather or new hamptons, which is what I wanted to look at :tdown: . I bought a tattersall mini skinny and that was all.

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
Sometimes Macys does not get the leather versions of newly released bags. My SA at Macys was complaining becasue she got all the zoe's(patent, signature and all sizes) except for the all leather versions. She has told me many times that sometimes the bag is strictly coach boutique or other higher end department stores. Maybe at some point they will get them. She also has not gotten any of the Hamptons bags. But she did get 3 bags that I was shocked. A Hamptons Vintage Leather Flap Satchel, Lindsay Vitnage Leather Shopper and Legacy Leather Shoulder Flap. She doesn't usually get these higher end coach bags. 1 of each.

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
It depends on the specific Macys, as the other poster reported. They also get a "trickling" of bags in at a time usually...and never know when or how many. They should be able to look up on their binder sheets which bags and colors they will get. It doesn't mean definitely they will get it, but if they don't have the sheet for it, they won't for sure. By that I mean some binder sheets show all colors, but some colors won't make it to some stores.

user082008

Apr 24, 2008
Thanks everyone! I went to another Macy's today then to a Coach boutique and found that I don't want the zoe top handle pouch. I was going to get it in black leather or patent petrol. I tried them on at the Coach boutique and they just were just eh and not me.

And to boot the SA at the Macy's counter was a witch! I asked her nicely if they had them and she was rude to me for no reason. This Macy's didn't have any Zoe top handle pouches(that's why I ran over to Coach while I was there) but the one I went to yesterday did. I specifically asked for the Zoe top handle pouches and she tried to push the large ones on me and the wristlets. So frustrating.

I learned one thing today and that is that Macy's isn't the place for me to buy my Coach in the future. I don't like how they bolt down the bags(which makes it impossible to try them on without having someone get the key and then try all the keys on the key thing until one works each time!!) And they have the wristlets on the counter for all to touch. I 'm too much of a perfectionist for that I like my stuff from out back like at Coach.:smile: