Does anyone have an Edith Bowler?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This one? http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod35730100&parentId=cat10790731&masterId=cat6000734&index=2&cmCat=cat000000cat980731cat6000734cat10790731

I ordered it from Neimans and it arrived. It's simply gorgeous but it's so BIG! Does anyone else have it and if so, do you use it on a daily basis, just to run errands, etc, or do you use it more for a work bag?

I'm indecisive as to whether I'd actually make use of it and should I send it back? But then I love it too simply because of how it looks. LOL :nuts:

2. Does Neiman MArcus let you return sale/clearance bags?

Oh, and yes, I do have the Edith bowler in red and I LOVE it. It can nearly fit my laptop :P it's so big!! I think you should keep it and carry it often :smile:

What color did you get?

3. I have the exact bag pictured! I Love Her!!!! I do not carry her on a daily basis, but she is perfect for travel! Congratulations! She's a keeper!:tup:

4. BTW NM has a 30 day return policy on their sale items. Keep her and if you get attached....keep her, if not return to use your $ on something you adore!

5. Thanks you guys! I won a Paddington from a PFer the other day and it arrived and I LOVE IT, so I think this one may go back.

6. Grace123,
    Will you still be returning the Edith Bowler? Please let me know I might just go ahead and buy it from you.

Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice