Does anyone have an East West Tote

Nov 9, 2010
Hi ladies I've found a gorgeous Pre owned East West Tote but just wanted to get opinions on this bag & if anyone has one I'd love to see pics, I can't find many on here.

Here's a pic of the bag

CF562D97-56A5-4309-A565-9AB390C902A6-4230-00000241407AD0C1_zps3e415b97.jpg

Hi! This is stunning bag! I have the black east west accordian flap, and the White color in the east west tote. I love the styling of it but have not worn my white tote yet as it is one size bigger than yours. This makes it a bit too big as an everyday bag on me, but would be a very chic overnight bag. The black is still one of my favorite bags! I say, go for it as long as you get it authenticated and trust the reseller! Good luck!

Hi! This is stunning bag! I have the black east west accordian flap, and the White color in the east west tote. I love the styling of it but have not worn my white tote yet as it is one size bigger than yours. This makes it a bit too big as an everyday bag on me, but would be a very chic overnight bag. The black is still one of my favorite bags! I say, go for it as long as you get it authenticated and trust the reseller! Good luck!

Hi I'd love to see pics of your bags, I've had the bag authenticated & the seller seems lovely, this one looks to be similar size to a GST but because I've not seen it IRL I have no idea :biggrin:

Hi I'd love to see pics of your bags, I've had the bag authenticated & the seller seems lovely, this one looks to be similar size to a GST but because I've not seen it IRL I have no idea :biggrin:

I am not home to photograph my bags, but will do so when I can!:smile: Yes, it is similar in size to GST, but you can ask the seller for the exact measurements if they haven't provided them. Best wishes!

Hi the seller said its 12 inches wide & 11.5 inches high by 6inch wide does that sound about right :biggrin:

I don't have the exact size you pictured: my tote is the largest size. Yours looks to be the medium?? It is closer in size to my accordian flap in this style. I adore mine and feel you will be very happy with the bag. They come up from time to time on ebay but I haven't looked there in a long time. My collection is pretty complete at this time.:smile: