Does anyone have an East West Tote

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
Hi ladies I've found a gorgeous Pre owned East West Tote but just wanted to get opinions on this bag & if anyone has one I'd love to see pics, I can't find many on here.

Here's a pic of the bag

luckylove

Sep 5, 2012
Hi! This is stunning bag! I have the black east west accordian flap, and the White color in the east west tote. I love the styling of it but have not worn my white tote yet as it is one size bigger than yours. This makes it a bit too big as an everyday bag on me, but would be a very chic overnight bag. The black is still one of my favorite bags! I say, go for it as long as you get it authenticated and trust the reseller! Good luck!

Nov 9, 2010
In Handbag Heaven
Hi! This is stunning bag! I have the black east west accordian flap, and the White color in the east west tote. I love the styling of it but have not worn my white tote yet as it is one size bigger than yours. This makes it a bit too big as an everyday bag on me, but would be a very chic overnight bag. The black is still one of my favorite bags! I say, go for it as long as you get it authenticated and trust the reseller! Good luck!
Hi I'd love to see pics of your bags, I've had the bag authenticated & the seller seems lovely, this one looks to be similar size to a GST but because I've not seen it IRL I have no idea :biggrin:

luckylove

Sep 5, 2012
Hi I'd love to see pics of your bags, I've had the bag authenticated & the seller seems lovely, this one looks to be similar size to a GST but because I've not seen it IRL I have no idea :biggrin:
I am not home to photograph my bags, but will do so when I can!:smile: Yes, it is similar in size to GST, but you can ask the seller for the exact measurements if they haven't provided them. Best wishes!

luckylove

Sep 5, 2012
Hi the seller said its 12 inches wide & 11.5 inches high by 6inch wide does that sound about right :biggrin:
I don't have the exact size you pictured: my tote is the largest size. Yours looks to be the medium?? It is closer in size to my accordian flap in this style. I adore mine and feel you will be very happy with the bag. They come up from time to time on ebay but I haven't looked there in a long time. My collection is pretty complete at this time.:smile: