Does anyone have an authentic Chanel bowling bag?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Would you be kind enough to post pictures so I can compare? So many of you were helpful regarding the LV Epi wallet I thought I'd ask again.

Merci beaucoup!:nuts:

GREAT bag! Thank you for posting, pursegalsf. I was looking more for the traditional bowler.

I HAVE A BOWLING BAG WITH BEIGE QUILTED STITCHING, I NEED TO KNOW, THERE ARE 2 ZIPPERS ONE AT EACH END, ARE THERE SUPPOSED TO BE 2 LEATHER EMBOSSED CHANEL PULLS, MINE HAS ONLY ONE,, COULD IT HAVE BEEN LOST OR IS THAT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSE TO BE, BOUGHT ON EBAY FROM A VERY RESPECTED SELLER AND IT IS COMPLETLY AUTHENTIC, THOUGH I JUST NOTICED THIS CHANEL LEATHER PULL IS GONE ON THE ONE ZIP
THANKS FOR ANY HELP

I HAVE A BOWLING BAG WITH BEIGE QUILTED STITCHING, I NEED TO KNOW, THERE ARE 2 ZIPPERS ONE AT EACH END, ARE THERE SUPPOSED TO BE 2 LEATHER EMBOSSED CHANEL PULLS, MINE HAS ONLY ONE,, COULD IT HAVE BEEN LOST OR IS THAT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSE TO BE, BOUGHT ON EBAY FROM A VERY RESPECTED SELLER AND IT IS COMPLETLY AUTHENTIC, THOUGH I JUST NOTICED THIS CHANEL LEATHER PULL IS GONE ON THE ONE ZIP
THANKS FOR ANY HELP

We'd love to help you, but I think starting a thread w/ your questions is a good idea since it's completely unrelated to the topic in this one:yes:

Also, all caps on the internet comes across as yelling - it's referred to as 'netiquette' ;)

Which bowling bag are you referring to? My SA told me the one I just bought is called the "bowling" line from the Cruise collection. It is super soft and dark brown.