Does anyone have a Tiffany Bezet Ring? How do you think it would look in pink?

VivianYY

Jul 20, 2010
Hello Ladies,

I just purchased a fancy light pink diamond in .52ct and plan to put it in a setting similar to the Tiffany Bezet. Does anyone own a Tiffany Bezet? If so, would you please show me pictures of the side profile. I am dying to know. Thank you so much! :winkiss:

I came up with something using adobe and imagine it would look like this? I like thinner shank. What do you think? Plan to pair this with my eternity wedding band and a pink diamond eternity band in rose gold I just ordered today... Jeweler said it should be ready in a week or two. Super excited!

Reactions: Louish

atlcoach

Sep 3, 2012
That looks beautiful. I would love to see pics of the bezet, too. Thinking of getting the rosé gold.

Maukalani

Apr 16, 2011
Vivian...I posted some pics, albeit low quality ones, in the engagement rings sticky thread in response to your request there. Hope this helps you! I would LOVE to have a pink diamond bezet type ring! So lucky! Can't wait for pics :smile:

VivianYY

Jul 20, 2010
Vivian...I posted some pics, albeit low quality ones, in the engagement rings sticky thread in response to your request there. Hope this helps you! I would LOVE to have a pink diamond bezet type ring! So lucky! Can't wait for pics :smile:
Thanks Maukalani!! Love your ring, your pics are very helpful and if you don't mind sending me more when you have time, that would be great!! I will definitely post pics of the finished product.

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Can't wait to see how it looks! From your pic I really like it. Please post pics of your wedding band and the eternity ring in the meantime :smile:

VivianYY

Jul 20, 2010
axewoman said:
I don't have pear but here are my Tiffany's Heart, Round and Princess:
Thanks axe woman, they are gorgeous, can you show me more pics of the side profile?

marialc121

O.G.
Sep 25, 2010
Hello Ladies,

I just purchased a fancy light pink diamond in .52ct and plan to put it in a setting similar to the Tiffany Bezet. Does anyone own a Tiffany Bezet? If so, would you please show me pictures of the side profile. I am dying to know. Thank you so much! :winkiss:

I came up with something using adobe and imagine it would look like this? I like thinner shank. What do you think? Plan to pair this with my eternity wedding band and a pink diamond eternity band in rose gold I just ordered today... Jeweler said it should be ready in a week or two. Super excited!

The ring is so beautiful. I'm sure it will turn out to be perfect and I love your idea of how you will stack it with other bands. Can't wait to see some pics!

I don't own a bezet style ring but I would love to get one someday. :graucho: Here are a few images that I found. One is the side profile of the Tiffany Bezet with a pear shaped diamond and the other two is of a ring that I love. I think the detail in the head is beautiful. I hope the owner does not mind me sharing her ring. Hope that helps!

Attachments

VivianYY

Jul 20, 2010
The ring is so beautiful. I'm sure it will turn out to be perfect and I love your idea of how you will stack it with other bands. Can't wait to see some pics!

I don't own a bezet style ring but I would love to get one someday. :graucho: Here are a few images that I found. One is the side profile of the Tiffany Bezet with a pear shaped diamond and the other two is of a ring that I love. I think the detail in the head is beautiful. I hope the owner does not mind me sharing her ring. Hope that helps!
Thanks Maria! The pear shape pic is very helpful! I still wonder how it looks from the two sides though.

marialc121

O.G.
Sep 25, 2010
Thanks Maria! The pear shape pic is very helpful! I still wonder how it looks from the two sides though.
No problem. I agree. It's a bit hard to imagine. Maybe if you have a chance, go to Tiffany and take a look. ;) Then you can describe it your jeweler.

jtc103

Jewelry lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Oh it'll look gorgeous! Are you planning RG to emphasize the pinkness of the diamond? I loooove pink diamonds. I have a loose yellow diamond that I also want to set like the Tiffany bezet.