Does anyone have a shoulder tote??

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Okay so I got the ergo regular size tote and I have been debating for a long time about the shoulder tote. Does anyone have both and can post comparison pics??

And anyone who has a shoulder tote (preferably in sig), can you post a pic of it on your shoulder, and also inside with your stuff in it and list what it will fit??

THANKS!!

2. I have the shoulder tote in camel. It holds a ton and is very slouchy. I'll take a picture tonight wearing it and will post it. The pics attached show a small laptop computer inside with plenty of room to spare.

ShoulderTote2.jpg ShoulderTote.jpg
  3. Here's what I carry in mine and there's room to spare.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. see if this helps...(oh yes, more pj pics!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I don't, but a few of my coworkers are NUTS over them! They think it's the best bag coach has ever made and it's soo funny to talk to them about it.

6. That's a great sized bag! :yes:

7. So, the shoulder tote and the regular size Ergo are about the same size? I have carried a black pebbled leather shoulder tote off and on all winter, it is a great bag! I just ordered the Ergo and was hoping it was close in size.

8. Sprinkles, In your opinion, what is the best ever? I have a hard time deciding.

9. I have the same shoulder tote kallison is wearing in the first picture and I LOVE it! It holds so much (wallet, cosmetic case, two wristlets, ipod, cell phone, toddler toys and occasionally a diaper and wipes or a book). And it doesn't feel overly huge. It looks on me just like it looks on kallison. Super nice bag IMO :smile:

10. Forgot to add - graberg, that tote looks totally good on you!!

11. I have the shoulder totes in black leather and the sig one. They are both great size bags; easy to carry. The sig is light too. They are my fav Coach styles.

12. Thanks! It's a great bag to carry.

13. I agree (with both comments - it looks great and it's a great bag!) I have it in Choc Brown Pebled Leather.

I saw a woman carrying the black sig stripe version last week - I thought it looked stunning on her - even tho I don't care for the current giant C's.

14. I have the shoulder tote in Dark Brown Pebble. I got it at the outlet. I love , love it. It is light and easy to carry. I wear it a lot and it holds a lot without beiing very heavy. And, the black and tan Ergo's seem to be going back tomorrow..because I ordered a Legacy Ali like slim flap, 10338, signature in Espresso and khaki...yes, I have done it again...indecisive...and now I have some bags in different styles but same color leathers whiskey and signatures.....EEEEEEEEK DH is really getting weary of this...