Does anyone have a regular doctor for anti aging maintenance in NYC?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have finally caved and gotten dysport on my entire forehead but I see the results starting to wear off after just six weeks so am looking for a doctor that can do regular anti aging procedures - some dysport or botox, perhaps filler for smaller lines, smaller touch-ups. etc. I need a regular maintenance routine. I felt like the first doctor I went to didn't offer up as many solutions as I was looking for (I am getting a few pucker lines on my upper lip and also have puffiness and wrinkles under my eyes but she didnt give any suggestions).

Anyone have a regular doctor they go to?

2. Just moved from NYC. I used Paul Lorenc on the UES for botox regularly (a few times a year for a few years). He did a great job. My mom’s plastic surgeon recommended him to me. However, neither ever recommends extra procedures to me (something that also bothers me to some extent). I think this is something you might want to bring up to them to make sure they’re aware that you’re interested in other treatments.

3. I recently went to Ject and they were great - gave lots of choices and explained what each was for.