Does anyone have a portefeuille accordeon?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. It's the one that has the chain...is it too manly looking? Also, for those who own it, does it have 3 lv's in a row or 2?

Can you tell that I am looking for new things to buy since two of my threads now are "does anyone have..."?

2. Do you have a pic? I would love to see what it looks like.

3. here it is, courtesy of eluxury:

pa.jpg
  4. Is it a clutch or a wallet? (I am having a Jessica moment here:lol:)

5. It's under the "wallet" section on elux. I've been wanting to see the inside of this wallet for a while now.

I hope someone has a pic

6. i think it is more of a wallet bec the compartments are slim. it's bigger than the pti though - 7.5 x 3.5.

7. I saw this at the boutique today...it looked more like a clutch to me as it is quite long!

8. hey windykat, do you remember if it had 2 lvs in the row in front or 3?

9. what's rakuten? is it an authentic japanese vuitton auction site?

10. *jazzybelle* has one of these... I've emailed her with the link to your thread. :yes:

11. thanks!!!

12. I have one in Damier! I think it's absolutely gorgeous...not masculine at all. :love:

Here are a few photos. Oh yeah, and I just came from the pool, so don't mind my scantily clad attire in the last one. :lol:

100_2216.JPG 100_2217.JPG 100_2218.JPG 100_2219.JPG 100_2220.JPG 100_2222.JPG
  13. LOL it's like an ad shot for LV! (all you need is the beach/swimming pool scene behind you.) Thanks for the pictures! What do you do with the chain???

14. I hook it around my wrist. :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice