Does anyone have a picture of the new blue-grey bags?

1. Everyone keeps talking about this color on the forum. All I've seen is the swatch (which looks lovely), but I'm wondering whether anyone has seen a bag IRL. If so, what would you compare it to?

2. Oooohhhhh -- very pretty!! Thanks Cate22!

3. No problem!! I love this color, too and am debating to get it in a twiggy. ;)

4. I think it would look great in the twiggy. I was sort of thinking of getting it in the first.

5. Is there a place where I can see all the new F/W 2006 styles (with their dimensions) that are mentioned in the above-referenced thread? They show a "part time" style ... I'm curious about the dimensions of that one compared to the City.

Why do we have all these preview pics of the blue-grey, but not the Grenat/Oxblood? :cry:

6. You can e-mail Luisa Via Roma for a pdf file of the new bags. It has the grenat and oxblood colors shown on different bags, and also the dimensions of each style.

7. Thanks - I just sent the email - can't wait to see the Grenat! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice