Does anyone have a pic of them and their bocce?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Orrr a bocce next to other bags? Thanks a lot, haha, I'm bidding on one on eBay, and I'm still a little iffy about it XD Bad decision to jump the gun, but oh well. I love toki ahah~ Thanks!

2. Here's a pic of a bocce between a Zucca and a Bambino. Hope it helps. It's a small bag.
    DSC02550.JPG

3. angelic ruin: u have my perfect inferno zucca!! cept i'd like the vampire bunnies up a bit more to show the ice cream devil..but ACK so kyoot!

4. I know I was quite fortunate to find it with my perfect print preference.:yes: I love how the tree is centered but with enough room to fit Adios brushing his teeth.:tup:

5. haha now u make me want an inferno zucca again..i saw a perfect one on ebay a while back but i forgot about the auction and it ended for hella cheap too! x.x

6. You've got both ipod devil girls on your zucca!! I love it!! I still want an Inferno zucca with my perfect or near perfect placement... :yes:

7. Thanks for the pic! It's not as small as I pictured (thankfully) but still awfully cute. I think having a little bag to carry around by your hand would be sweet for like... certain occasions.

8. It's definitely small, but I use it when I go to Disneyland/world because it fits just the necessities of a cellphone, a few credit cards, some cash, etc. I like it because I can wrap it around my wrist. I'm not much of a fan of the canguro, so a hands-free bag isn't to my taste and I don't like carrying a lot of bag with me in an amusement park, which makes this perfect. It's also nice because you can easily drop it into a larger bag, say the zucca or stellina. That being said, since I only use it on occasion, I only own one bocce.

9. ooooh a bag good for disneyland..ok yes must invest in a bocce...yah i made the mistake of carrying my paradiso zucca to disneyland..so big...n hence is how i lost our park tickets cuz i would always be rummaging through the bag. x.x

10. I don't really have use for bigger bags since I don't carry much around with me anyway - and I don't go out that much, either~ So I think a bocce would be great! All I'd be putting in it would be a wallet, cellphone, keys, and a little handheld mirror, so I think it works out great! :smile:

11. Just a warning it would have to be a small wallet. Not even the denaro fits in the bocce. Something like a Coach mini skinny would fit, but that's about as large a wallet as you're going to fit in a bocce.

12. Mmm, that's stinky D: The denaros are a little big, though... I think I'll be able to find something, if just no wallet at all =/ Oh well.