Does anyone have a pic of the new Legacy Tote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know it has been said this is one bag (and I think Bridgit) that will be released w/the Legacy stripe lining.

2. From the catalog:

Attached Files:

3. I tried it on today and the leather is MUCH lighter than the "old" legacy. She only had it in the black but I was going to order the gray. Thanks for the pic!

4. i got it in gray but had trouble uploading pics. it is a fantastic bag, i am absolutely in love! very light, the leather is fantastic (i don't like the new legacy black leather, but the gray is amazing), just beautiful. also the gray leather doesn't scratch up like last year's clay.

5. Would love to see pics!

6. Could you try again please ;)?

7. I tried on one similar to that (pocket on the front does not connect to the top zipper area) and it was lighter leather, I tried the bottle green color. It is nice, but I don't think I like it enough to convince me I have to have it! Leather does seem to have that 'pleatherish' appearance.