Does anyone have a pic carrying a Baggy PM?

1. I love this bag but I haven't seen it in person yet. Is it a medium size? The pleaty is the small, right? And the GM is the large?

[​IMG]

2. yes, please post pics w/ it on if you have it!

3. Any pic of it IRL would be great...thx

4. Sorry, no pic yet - I have the new fuschia one and my friend (who is tall) has the denim one. We both love it - roomy, 2 zippered compartments - and the small pockets on front. One of my favorites, along the the Manhatten pm

5. Thank you SO much! I absolutely love that bag! I think I need it:love: , lol!!! It looks larger than I thought, too. Very nice and thx again!

6. Thanks for that info! I love the small pockets in the front, what do u have in yours? Is that big enough for a cell phone or no?

7. thanks for sharing your pics!

8. I have it. I'll take a pic tonight and post. I love it! I didn't get teh pleaty as it was too small and didn't have a zip - things could fall out with me!

9. YES! Def post a pic!

10. Ok- that's tonight Aust time so check tomorrow your time...

11. here the pic's......,;)

img10151830427.jpg lv-ba060428-4-7.jpg
  12. The Baggy PM looks stunning, I want one...... I can't decide what color to get? I bought the baggy pleaty-in green. It is really cute and I love it but I don't know if I should get another green denim. I love the blue and pink. I wear jeans almost everyday so the blue would be great but I think the pink you can dress up. Too many decisions.

13. I LOVE THOSE!!!:love: Thank you for sharing your pics, ladies!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice