Does Anyone Have a Noir/Croc Trim MAM or MAB?

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
Hi everyone!
I have been drooling over the noir/croc trimmed MAM on LB.com, but of course, now they are sold out and I couldn't find one anywhere.
I have finally tracked one down, NWT, but it would be a huge purchase for me, and I was wondering if anyone here has/had this bag and what the overall impression is?
I have never owned anything croc-embossed and feel and entire croc embossed bag would be "too much", but I do really love the croc trim, and the bottom is croc also! I also love the pix I have seen of the noir/croc trim Devote.
Oh, what to do...what to do.....
Any advice would be great!

Here's a picture borrowed from revolve of the MAB (I am interested in the MAM):

Attachments

Desi

O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
Alpharetta, GA
hey cooper! I don't have this combo in NOIR, but i just purchased on in eggshell/brown croc, and the croc is much softer on this and it is gorgeous!! I had a brown croc mac which was a little stiffer, but i think the new embossed croc is much more gorgeous :yes:

You'll love that bag! TOTALLY GET IT!

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I have the devote in noir with croc trim.. the croc trim leather is super soft.. I love it!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
I have the devote in noir with croc trim.. the croc trim leather is super soft.. I love it!

Gosh, I am really loving this noir/croc trim combo, and I already have 3 MAM's. I wonder if I should just wait and see if a Noir/Croc Devote ever pops up somewhere.
I am so torn.....
The MAM is the perfect bag for me, and I have never seen/tried on a Devote IRL....
Uggghhhh!

daniela127

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
^^ If the MAM is the perfect bag for you, get it! It is better to have four MAMs that you love than to have 3 MAMs that you love and one other bag that you kind of like.

The devote is totally different than the MAM - much, much bigger, less structured, totally different look.

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
The devote is perfect IMO. I think the Noir croc devote is almost impossible to find now.. i record several girls posting about wanting to get one. I dont think RM made a lot of the devote with croc

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
The devote is perfect IMO. I think the Noir croc devote is almost impossible to find now.. i record several girls posting about wanting to get one. I dont think RM made a lot of the devote with croc
Thanks for letting me know this. No sense in waiting for a bag that may never come around!
I just bought the Noir/Croc MAM!
Made the plunge!
I hope I love it; I am sure I will!!!!
Thanks ladies for your input and great advice!
:yahoo:

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
Admin
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
In the moment
I'm pretty certain Hometownstory has ONE noir croc devote left and it probably won't last long.

The croc is super soft and I really want something in this stamped leather!!

cooper1

wag more, bark less
O.G.
Aug 11, 2007
The Dirty South
I'm pretty certain Hometownstory has ONE noir croc devote left and it probably won't last long.

The croc is super soft and I really want something in this stamped leather!!

Don't you have this Noir/Croc Devote also?
I am dying over all of the Devote pix, but am concerned it may be huge on me. The regular sized Nikki is gigantic on me!