Does anyone have a Monogram Multiclés Rabat??

teemmmbee

O.G.
Nov 26, 2006
eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - Monogram Multiclés Rabat Louis Vuitton

I have the Coussin which does not have any zippered inside pockets and the French Purse wallet which only holds 4 credit cards and I'm looking for something I can put some extra cards in. I do not like the credit card holder and thought of this. Does anyone have it?? How many credit cards can you fit into it and still be able to close it?? Any chance you can put up some pics?

Thanks!

Isn't that for keys and maybe a cc or two? How about the accordeon its cute small and can hold upto 10 cc. I don't have that one anymore but it seems to hold more cards than it look like it could.

Isn't that for keys and maybe a cc or two? How about the accordeon its cute small and can hold upto 10 cc. I don't have that one anymore but it seems to hold more cards than it look like it could.

well I was also thinking I could use it to run out for an errand and didn't want to take my purse. Or I was thinking of the cles but I'm not sure how big that is either. I also was thinking of cheap, the one you suggested is almost $600. I was lucky hubby even let me get the purse and wallet that I got. I don't want to push it.

well I was also thinking I could use it to run out for an errand and didn't want to take my purse. Or I was thinking of the cles but I'm not sure how big that is either. I also was thinking of cheap, the one you suggested is almost $600. I was lucky hubby even let me get the purse and wallet that I got. I don't want to push it.

wow... you nearly gave me a :heart: attack!! I meant the porte monnaie accordeon it's only $215. doesn't hold any keys, but can hold a wad of $20. with ease and 10 cc.

I prefer the cles I put in my drivers license, mini triple a card, a credit card and a debit card some cash attach my keys and good to go. I never tried to put my keys in so I can't answer that question.