Does anyone have a MJ elise?

1. If anyone does, can someone show me a pic of you holding the bag. THanks

2. bump

3. i don't have one, but i want one soooooo bad. if you do a search on the boards at thefashionspot.com for 'jacobs elise' there's a thread that has a pic of a girl with hers.

4. Thanks amanda.

5. I have the chalk Elise. I'm at work now (probably shouldn't be on the purse forum...) but I can post a pic later...

6. Sorry..KylieReese, I no longer have that bag (returned it, too small for ME) but here is a pic of it in my MJacob Collection, maybe you can compare it with the other bags (hopefully you're familar with the other bag sizes). The Elise is a beautiful bag BTW, if was alittle bigger (obsessed with big bags) I wouldn't have returned it! The leopard Blake is the smallest bag I own, I only got it because I love leopard prints and it was 70% off!

(4) Marc Jacobs Collection.JPG
  7. Well it doesn't look so small in the photos - but it's not as roomy inside as my other bags. Sorry for the crappy photo quality...I lowered the pixels so I didn't have to use photobucket.

IMG_4002.JPG IMG_4004.JPG
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice