Does Anyone Have A Mini Accessories Pochette?

i've been wanting to get one since it would be the perfect little thing to put your stuff when you don't feel like bringing a big bag or it'd just be great to take to parties

I LOVE MINE. I like it better than the regular pochette-- it suits my style better. I clip it into my bags and keep makeup in it, then when I go out at night and don't want to bring a bag (clubbing, for example) I make it into a little wristlet and clip my keys onto the gold ring and fold them inside (hard to explain). It holds my iPhone, ids, a couple of lipglosses, and cash and change.

LOVE it! I have it in Damier and want one in Azur tooooo....

Get it! I have one in Damier. It's so adorable and functional as well. I always keep mine in my bigger bag. Inside of the pochette I keep a Coach mini skinny (with credit cards, drivers license, cash, change), chapstick, lipgloss, a small tube of lotion, and my cell phone. If I take out the mini skinny I can fit my digital camera in it along with my cell phone.

It's great to just grab it and go if you're running out to get lunch at work or grab coffee. The only downside I would say it has is that if you plan on carrying it as a wristlet on your wrist for an extended period (as I did at the mall one day...) the chain tends to dig into your wrist. But overall its great, get it!

I have one in the azur & I absolutely love it. It's small and compact & very functional. I put my mini lin 4 key holder, lip gloss, receipts & a pen in there.

I wish to get another one in the damier.

Yes, you should go for it!!:woohoo::woohoo: