Does Anyone have a Jumbo Classic Flap with GOLD HARDWARE??

I am also a fan of the gold hardware. I have been able to buy many of the shopping totes in various sizes, but I can only find the Jumbo Flap in black with gold hardware. I am dying for Chanel to release the Jumbo Flaps with gold hardware.

sweet_pees nice pix!! Black and gold look fab together. I think the gold stand outs against the black..I have the same question like many of soon to be owners of flap of getting whether the silver or gold but I'm leaning towards getting the a flap with gold hardware. I'm excited.

Here is my jumbo gold hard (not my XL but another purchase!)

I love her and this is the exact one that Nicole Richie has

joolssept012.jpg

I've been thinking about getting a jumbo with gold hardware. I was in Neimans today looking at them. I already have the black jumbo(which I love) with the silver so, I wasn't sure if I should get it but, I'm still considering it. The black with the gold is so classic and pretty!

does anyone notice the new flaps have softer leather?

i was comparing the my jumbo caviar against my medium whcih i bought about 2 yrs ago and the leather on the medium felt tougher. or is it just me or because the medium has two flaps so the bag seem more sturdy.

also the leather inside the jumbo is a bit loose on the sides.

i remember someone here asked abt the the leather inside the bag being a bit loose.