Does anyone have a Gustto Mila bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went ahead & used the BIN on this seller's Baca bag, but this Mila might be a good deal for someone else. She's also got a couple other Gustto bags pretty cheap.

2. aftter seeing pics of Lexie's Persa bag, I started to wonder if maybe this bag is larger than it appears. It looks like it's along the lines of a Baca bag, but a little shorter - this would be a great deal if someone was looking for a Gustto bag to try em out.

(she says its brand new & still has the Nordstrom tag on it)

3. Oh, this is tempting because of the price (& I would like to try a Gustto bag) The leather looks delish-but the style looks like a big smiley face! I'd like to see more pics...

4. That's so funny :P- I thought the same thing when I first looked at it!!! It is a good price for a brand new bag and would be an excellent opportunity to test run Gustto. I don't think you'd have to worry about authenticity, as the seller just seems to be on a Gustto kick (she's had quite a few in recent months, and told me she has even more that she's keeping!). I grabbed her Baca bag cuz I couldn't see it lasting much longer (w/a BIN of $225!!) - I'd luv to see someone from TPF end up w/the Mila!!!

5. I looked online for more pics, and couldn't find anything, it does look similar to the baca, with the handles looking about the same..a pic of it being carried would be a bonus!

6. It looks like a hand carry to me, not a shoulder. Hmm.

7. Yea - I thought the same thing. But if the top slouches like other Gusttos, you might make it fit on the shoulder.

8. ^Now that is an absolutely adorable Gustto! I hope someone chimes in and shows us some more pics!