Does anyone have a fjord Kelly or Birkin?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. this color is growing on me fast. I have looked through many threads and have to say this color is a must. Great staple:smile:

BTW beautiful bag:heart:

2. OMG, i love Fjord now. Its beautiful!

3. Fjord has character. Is it scratch resistant?

4. ^ I would have to say Yes. It's not possible to scratch it with my fingernail. I suppose if it was to get caught on something sharp it would scratch but I don't really baby mine at all and there are no scratches. It's quite a workhorse!

5. Fjord is a fabulous leather, wears extremely well. I have it in 28HAC's and 37 Bolides. It's a little heavy in a 35 Birkin for me but so is my 35 Barenia. I don't wear those in summer.

6. Fjord is a great leather! Durable, waterproof, feels lovely.... My "workhorse" Birkins are both fjord leather; they are black and ebene. Rouge H is BEAUTIFUL in fjord, here a picture of mine:

[​IMG]

7. Here is a pic of 30cm black fjord without veins. IMO, fjord is simply GORGEOUS, so luxurious, matte and velvety.:heart:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. I am loving the look of all of these Fjord bags! Beautiful!

9. Anyone have Sable Fjord??? I'd love to see it!!!

I didn't know Fjord could be without veining, that's the only thing I don't like....good to know!!:tup:

10. [​IMG]
    PERFECTION!!!

11. Can you post a nice clear shot of the color of your bag?

12. PBC's is here

13. ^^ beautiful!

14. Birkin 35 maron fonce with flash (much darker IRL)
    [​IMG]

15. [​IMG]
    more