Does anyone have a Boxford travel bag in large?

soap117

O.G.
Dec 22, 2007
I'm trying to get a sense of how big this bag is. Would it work as a large every day bag for your laptop and everything or would it be way too big? If anyone has a photo of them wearing it that would be awesome!
Thank you

Last edited:
Sorry I don‘t have a pic. However due to the shape (wide bottom) and the slightly rigid material I would not use it on a daily basis for laptop and files and so on. Hth.

Hi, I have one in green. I use it frequently as a work bag. I usually put my laptop (Macbook Pro 13 inch), notebook, chargers and etc. inside. I would say it is too large just for these items. So I would put a small pillow inside to give it more shape and structure without weighting it down too much. Hope this helps. Just feel free to ask me anything :biggrin:

PS. For reference, I'm 173 cm tall.

Attachments

• 20180725_194231.jpg
    20180725_194231.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 102
Hi, I have one in green. I use it frequently as a work bag. I usually put my laptop (Macbook Pro 13 inch), notebook, chargers and etc. inside. I would say it is too large just for these items. So I would put a small pillow inside to give it more shape and structure without weighting it down too much. Hope this helps. Just feel free to ask me anything :biggrin:

PS. For reference, I'm 173 cm tall.

That's a good idea to put a pillow! Also gives it extra cushioning for the laptop