Does anyone have a Bowery?

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
Or have you tried one on? Can you weigh in on the usefulness (or uselessness) of the tiny size? I am IN LOVE with how this guy looks, but I'm not sure I could ever really use it enough to justify purchasing. But I LOVE IT.

59491_dkcah_a0

8918238-DKChalk%20Multi-451a953b-.jpeg

Also, has anyone seen the black version around? It's not on the Coach website for some reason, but I'd prefer it.

507108971-DARK%20GUNMETALBLACKMULTI-c55cab53-.jpeg

Or have you tried one on? Can you weigh in on the usefulness (or uselessness) of the tiny size? I am IN LOVE with how this guy looks, but I'm not sure I could ever really use it enough to justify purchasing. But I LOVE IT.

59491_dkcah_a0

8918238-DKChalk%20Multi-451a953b-.jpeg

Also, has anyone seen the black version around? It's not on the Coach website for some reason, but I'd prefer it.

507108971-DARK%20GUNMETALBLACKMULTI-c55cab53-.jpeg

I'm also liking this but wondering the usefulness. The black one is at Macy's.

That is super cute! Can't say anything about personal experience but there must be someway you can justify buying it. I can justify anything LOL.

Besides, isn't the new thing now to wear multiple small bags? You should get a white AND black one. You can store your lipgloss in one, and tissues in the other!

That is super cute! Can't say anything about personal experience but there must be someway you can justify buying it. I can justify anything LOL.

Besides, isn't the new thing now to wear multiple small bags? You should get a white AND black one. You can store your lipgloss in one, and tissues in the other!

So I should get these, and also get that little kisslock-coin-purse-on-a-chain from the Fall show to hold my one shopping cart coin? LOL

I love it too and was considering getting one a while back but didn't like any of the colors at that time. Now I love the green and the embossed ones!

Depends on what you carry. I have a few small bags for errands and evenings out where I only carry a few cards, lipgloss, phone, tissue and keys, and am sure these would all fit in the Bowery.

I have not seen it in person, but I like this little bag. It is on my wish list. Not sure how much use I will get out of it though.
I checked the measurements online (7" (L) x 5" (H) x 3" (W)) and if they are correct, it is bigger than the Disney X Coach Mickey Patches crossbody I purchased from the outlet. Now, I will have to give it a try.

I saw them in person last week, and picked it up/opened it. It is super small. But it could fit a card case, phone, lip stick and keys. Definitely a date night/going out bag for most.

Do you have any places where you need to put a coin in to unlock shopping carts?

You can also get "fake coins" that you can use instead of actual coins. I have been to some places that just hand them out, but I have a couple that were part of random conference marketing swag.

View attachment 3726295

View attachment 3726296

Oh wow. I have never seen that before! I don't think it would work here in CA though. If someone wants to steal it, they totally will.

Do you have any places where you need to put a coin in to unlock shopping carts?

You can also get "fake coins" that you can use instead of actual coins. I have been to some places that just hand them out, but I have a couple that were part of random conference marketing swag.

View attachment 3726295

View attachment 3726296
No, there's none around here and I've never heard of such. Why would they want to make you pay to get a cart to buy groceries from them? :amazed:

Wow! I just looked it up and what a trip. I much prefer the corrals for buggy returns and most people do actually put them back there too. To heck with going all the way back to the store.....I park as far away from other people as possible so I don't want to go all the way back and forth to the store again.

Last edited:
No, there's none around here and I've never heard of such. Why would they want to make you pay to get a cart to buy groceries from them? :amazed:

It is to prevent lazy a-holes from just leaving their cart in the lot where it can cause damage to other vehicles. It makes the customers take them back to the corrals where they belong, they attach the lock to the next cart it gets pushed into, and they get their quarter back!