Does anyone have a Botkier Bianca Marine?

karynmonster

Mar 26, 2008
Does anyone at there have a Botkier Bianca in Marine? or any Botkier in the Marine? I just got a bag I bought from ebay and the color looks a little off from the pictures I've seen on NM, Saks, etc. Can anyone send me a picture of their marine bag? Is it supposed to be a dark bright blue? or just a bright blue? :confused1:

The patent one? I had one but returned it. The blue looks really different from what shows on the website - IRL it is more of a bright blue and less dark than it looks. I didn't like it as much as the pics so I returned it.

Are you asking about if it looks plasticy or if it feels plasticy? I didn't get a good feel of the leather, but just from looking at it, it did look a little plasticy. I did check out the picture on Ebay, and I can say that's a pretty accurate picture of what it looks like... color is a bit brighter in real life, though.

Oh, and I don't believe it was on sale at Nordstrom. It wouldn't hurt to call them though, because the bag wasn't displayed with the other Botkiers. It was with another display near the sale stuff... so who knows... maybe they're getting ready to mark it down???